Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who do I contact about announcing my event on KSBJ?
If you would like us to bring awareness to your upcoming event, please feel free to post the information to our Community Calendar. For on-air announcements, please contact the Underwriting Department at 281-446-5725.
2. Who do I contact to request KSBJ partnership/sponsorship of my event?
If you would like to submit a proposal for KSBJ to consider supporting your event through partnership or sponsorship, please contact the KSBJ Marketing Manager at 281-446-5725.
3. How do I request the KSBJ promotions team to be a part of my event?
Please submit your event to our Community Calendar, as every event is reviewed and considered by the KSBJ Promotions Team.
4. How do I find out about a song I heard on-air?
Click here to visit our Recently Played list
5. Can I submit my original music to be played on KSBJ?
Yes, you can submit your original work to our Music Director, Troy West, by mailing a CD to the station address: 1722 Treble Drive, Humble, TX 77338.
6. How do you arrange a tour of KSBJ?
Submit your request by emailing: email@example.com
7. How do I apply to work at KSBJ?
Click here to visit our Career Opportunities page