KSBJ Speakers Bureau
The KSBJ DJ team and staff are a seasoned and diverse group of professionals who enjoy sharing their experiences and gifts with others. Because of our diversity, we can offer professionally trained speakers equipped to discuss a variety of topics that would enhance the experience of your event.
**All requests submitted above are reviewed and considered by the KSBJ Promotions Team. They will reach out to you directly if they are able to accommodate your request.
If you would like a KSBJ professional to emcee or speak at an event, please consider the following:
- All requests should be made at least 21 days in advance of the event
- Please have a first and second choice when requesting a KSBJ personality
- Honorarium should be received at KSBJ at least two weeks prior to the event
- Honorarium should be in the form of a check or money order and should be made payable to KSBJ.
- Please mail honorarium checks to: 1722 Treble Drive, Humble, Texas 77338, Attention: Barbara Beninati.
- Emcee $200.00/ 2 hours ($100.00 for each additional hour): The KSBJ emcee will add value to your event, whether it’s introducing artists or speakers on stage, or making fun announcements at your family festival.
- Speaking Engagement $300.00/ 2 hours ($150.00 for each additional hour): The KSBJ speaker will prepare a presentation for an organized event based on the organization’s topics of interest and deliver the presentation with excellence.
- Retreats $500/ 2 sessions: The KSBJ retreat speaker will travel to the retreat location and prepare a presentation to deliver while onsite as well as engage with the group.
Once your request has been submitted, you’ll receive a reply within 10 days confirming a KSBJ personality for your event.
After DJs are confirmed, you will be given contact information to correspond directly with the DJ to format the script/agenda that will support the organized event.
If you would like to meet the DJ prior to the event, please schedule with Barbara Beninati at 281-319-6931 or . Depending on their schedule, KSBJ emcees can attend a pre-event planning meeting if conducted at the KSBJ Station. Pre-meetings can also be scheduled via Skype or phone if necessary.
In some cases, KSBJ must decline requests based on staff availability and scheduling conflicts. We make every effort to confirm your requests.