Swallowing Metal

Never before as a parent have I experienced the fear and simultaneously the humor in a situation. We were putting together a new bed and my son was playing with extra screws in his dump truck. Well, he decided to taste one and ended up swallowing it when we weren’t looking. I am so thankful he didn’t choke and that he actually told us he swallowed it, because who knows what a 3 year old might say. We feel very blessed because of that, as well as the fact that it was flat on bottom and not pointy (so it was technically a bolt). Here’s the x-ray: