This Christmas KSBJ wants to help you to keep your eyes on Jesus, instead of your challenges! We all NEED joy. We “need a little music, need a little laughter, need a little singing ringing through the rafters.” Joy is the same warmth you get when you worship God. The angel said “I bring you good news of great joy,” and we want to continue to bring that joy to you every single hour of every single day.
- Choose Joy all season long with the Joy Pledge: “I need joy. And when I keep my eyes on Jesus, I have joy, When I lose it, I will choose it. I choose joy.”
- Tune in and follow along on social media for special Max Lucado features that will fill you with joy because of what happened that first Christmas in Bethlehem.
- Do you know someone who needs Joy? We encourage you to pick up a stack of our Joy Pledge cards at any KSBJ On The Street event or concert, and share with others in your community! Don’t forget to grab some for your friends and family too!
- How has God helped you choose joy this season? Maybe a particular song you heard on KSBJ was played at the right moment, or maybe you’ve experienced God’s love in a special way? Share your joy story with us!
- Share the Joy Pledge with others on social media! The graphic below can be downloaded and posted to any social media site. Be sure to use #ChooseJoy when sharing!
- Jesus Christ truly is the reason for the Christmas season! Our prayer is that you will not only know of him, but truly seek to build a relationship with him. Choosing Joy in life is ultimately found through choosing Jesus. If you’d like to know more about having a relationship with Jesus, click here. We’d also love to send you a Bible and a study guide to help you get started! And if you would like someone to join you in prayer regarding a specific need, call our KSBJ Prayer & Care Line at 281-652-5555.
- We invite you to follow along with our Advent Devotionals this month as we prepare our hearts for the miracle of “God with us”! Each weekly devotional can be downloaded below: