Love That Sticks: Mission of Love
“A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.” John 13:34
It’s a conspiracy for good - all over Houston. It’s anonymous. It’s fun. It’s encouraging. It’s Love That Sticks - and it’s BACK! The world is starving for love, and Love That Sticks is your opportunity to love the people around you.
Your mission - if you choose to accept it - is to help us blanket the city of Houston with encouraging sticky notes so every person will know they are loved! Here’s how it works:
- Grab a pen and a sticky note, write a positive message on it, and stick it somewhere for others to find.
- You can leave a note anywhere someone may need hope and encouragement – your creativity is the limit!
- Make sure to write #LoveThatSticks and KSBJ.org on it to point people back to our station to learn more about God’s real love.
- Love That Sticks notepads will be available at KSBJ events to help you blanket the city with God’s love, or, use your own.
- Some ideas of things to write: “You are beautiful”, “God loves you”, or a Bible verse like John 3:16.
- Then pray that the person finding the note will be encouraged and it will have a positive impact on their day!
February is often called the month of love, so let’s encourage one another by remembering God’s presence and spreading His unconditional love – the only LOVE THAT STICKS!
Want some more ideas to get started?
Click the images below for our Love That Sticks Toolkit!
Share Your Experience:
We want to hear from YOU! Share your Love That Sticks experience with us and let us know if you posted a note or found a note around town!