2. Copyright And Trademark Information. All materials on this KSBJ Website (“KSBJ Materials”) are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. These materials are owned by KSBJ or its partners, or are used with permission of their owners or as otherwise authorized by law. KSBJ Materials include, but are not limited to, the text, photographs, images, illustrations, music, audio clips, video clips, designs, logos, trademarks, and other materials contained in this Website and the selection and arrangement thereof. All rights are reserved.
KSBJ™, GOD LISTENS.®, NGEN®, LIGHT FORCETM, TICKET SERVANT®, DIOS ESCUCHA®, THE VOICE OF HOPE CONNECTING PEOPLE TO GOD™, and other trademarks, service marks, logos and trade names used on the KSBJ Website are the trademarks of KSBJ or of their respective owners. You agree not to display or use the KSBJ trademarks in any manner without KSBJ’s prior written consent.
3. Usage Policy. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way use any KSBJ Materials, except as follows: a) you may make one machine readable copy and one print copy of occasional items of personal interest, solely for personal, noncommercial use; b) you may post a text-only hyperlink to an article or other item on the KSBJ Website; however, KSBJ reserves the right to revoke such permission for links at any time.
Any reproduction, printing, or other use of any KSBJ Materials for any other purposes requires the prior written permission of KSBJ. Please contact us at the address below to request permission.
You also agree to observe the privacy of all other users and not to use the personal information of any other user for any commercial, promotional or other purpose.
4. Links. The KSBJ Website contains links to other Internet sites. These links are not endorsements of those sites and/or any products or services in such sites, and no information in such sites has been endorsed or approved by KSBJ.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability. KSBJ publishes articles and other content (“Content”) solely for entertainment and informational purposes. Such Content may not be accurate, complete, or up to date. The KSBJ Website includes facts, views, opinions and recommendations of individuals and organizations deemed of interest, and KSBJ does not endorse these views, opinions and recommendations.
THE KSBJ WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” KSBJ SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE KSBJ WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALTHOUGH KSBJ ATTEMPTS TO ENSURE THE INTEGRITY AND ACCURATENESS OF THE KSBJ WEBSITE, IT MAKES NO GUARANTEES WHATSOEVER AS TO THE CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, AND/OR RELIABILITY OF THE SITE, NOR OF ANY REVIEW, ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT, OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE UPON ANY SUCH REVIEW, OPINION, ADVICE, STATEMENT, MEMORANDUM, OR INFORMATION SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. KSBJ DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS, BUGS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER PROBLEMS IN THIS SITE AND FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED THEREBY.
KSBJ HAS NO OBLIGATION TO YOU TO TAKE ANY ACTION BASED ON ANY INFORMATION YOU POST ON THE KSBJ WEBSITE. KSBJ WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY CAUSED IN WHOLE OR PART BY ITS NEGLIGENCE WITH REGARD TO THE KSBJ WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY ACTION OR INACTION BASED ON MATERIALS YOU POST ON THE KSBJ WEBSITE, OR CONTINGENCIES BEYOND ITS CONTROL IN PROCURING, COMPILING, INTERPRETING, REPORTING OR DELIVERING KSBJ AND ITS CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL KSBJ BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE ON KSBJ CONTENT. KSBJ SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES), EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES OR THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN TYPES OF WARRANTIES, PARTS OR ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Your use of the KSBJ Website, and any reliance on any material published or transmitted by the KSBJ Website, is at your own risk. You agree that you hereby release KSBJ and its affiliates, advertisers, supporters, and authors from any and all liability or obligations arising from your access or use of the KSBJ Website, or any public forum or other area of the KSBJ Website. Your sole remedy for any problem or concern is to leave the KSBJ Website. You agree that you will indemnify and hold KSBJ harmless for any loss, damages or liability suffered by KSBJ as a result of your use of the KSBJ Website, or your submission of any material to KSBJ or the KSBJ Website. KSBJ reserves the right to restrict or limit access to the KSBJ Website.
6. Posting And Comments. User or third party submissions or postings are the views of the author or poster. They do not necessarily reflect the views of KSBJ. KSBJ reserves the right to edit any postings or material submitted to it, for any reason. KSBJ has the sole discretion over whether to publish, edit or delete any material submitted to the KSBJ Website, including in “My Story,” “Need Prayer”, forums, calendars, blogs, or other sections of the KSBJ Website. By submitting any postings, comments or other messages to KSBJ, you grant KSBJ all copyright ownership rights to all material submitted by you, and KSBJ has the right to publish the material in any media now known or hereafter developed, and to use, adapt, recast, distribute, display, perform, or transmit all such submitted materials in any way, as KSBJ may determine in its sole discretion. By submitting your name or other identifying data with a posting or other submission, you give KSBJ the right to publish that data, and to use that data for promotional or any other purpose.
You may not submit any confidential, proprietary, or copyrighted material without authorization of the owner. By submitting any material to the KSBJ website, you represent and warrant that you are the original author of such material or have the necessary permission to submit such material. The posting of any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation is prohibited. Submission of any material that is obscene, defamatory, or that infringes any trademark, copyright, privacy right, or other legal right is prohibited.
KSBJ disclaims any responsibility for any messages or postings submitted to the “My Story” and “Need Prayer” webpages, discussion forum, or anywhere on the KSBJ Website. KSBJ reserves the right to review or edit such messages, and to restrict or deny access to the “My Story,” “Need Prayer,” public discussion sections, or other part of the KSBJ Website. KSBJ does not knowingly collect or seek any data or submissions from people under the age of 13. KSBJ provides the “Need Prayer” webpage solely as a public service and disclaims all liability for information posted to such webpage. If you have needs requiring a counselor, doctor, or other professional, please seek such professional assistance.
If you believe in good faith that any content on the KSBJ Website infringes your copyright, you may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, though we cannot guarantee that any action will be taken as a result of your correspondence. Notices should be sent to KSBJ through the “Contact Us” webpage or to the address below.
7. Governing Law And Forum. This KSBJ Website (excluding linked sites) is controlled by KSBJ from its offices within the United States of America. By accessing this KSBJ Website you agree that the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to conflicts of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this site. You agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts in the State of Texas with respect to such matters, and you hereby consent to extra-territorial service of process, provided, however, that at the election of KSBJ any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or your use of this WebSite shall be resolved solely by arbitration as set forth in Paragraph 8 below. KSBJ makes no representation that materials on this KSBJ Website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
9. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between KSBJ and you with respect to your use of the KSBJ Website, and supersedes and extinguishes any and all prior written or oral agreements between KSBJ and you with respect to this subject matter.
11. Contact. Please send any notices, comments, or questions to:
1722 Treble Dr.
Humble, TX 77338
(877) 644-KSBJ (5725)