Hear more the KSBJ Afternoon Show at http://bit.ly/listen2KSBJ
We’re counting down the top five things to do in Houston in the fall.
1. Outside Movies & Theatre
• Miller Outdoor Theatre milleroutdoortheatre.com // FREE FREE FREE and there is open seating on the hill. The shows goes on rain or shine.
• Discovery Green (Screen on the Green) www.discoverygreen.com/scream // Houston’s citywide costume contest. Enjoy a movie, performances by J-Dance Company and Cirque la Vie, living statues, music and more!
2. Pumpkin Patches
• Old MacDonald’s Farm oldmacdonaldshumble.com // Get in touch with your inner farmer with riding ponies, pumpkin patches. Now until October 31st ALL paid child’s admission receive a FREE pumpkin from their Pumpkin Patch.
• Dewberry Farm dewberryfarm.com // Acres of Fall fun with over 50 attractions, good grub and live entertainment. West of Katy in metro Houston’s back yard!
• Blessington Farms blessingtonfarms.com // Mazes, slides and rides….OH MY! There is so much to see and do on the Farm. Stroll thru our Rope Maze, slide down our Giant Slides or run the “Rat Race”.
3. Nutcracker Market www.houstonballet.org/about/nutcracker-market // It is a one-stop giant pop-up shop featuring over 280 merchants, offering unique items for everyone, including home décor, gifts, food, apparel, toys, accessories and more. Proceeds from tickets goes back to Houston Ballet Foundation.
4. Thanksgiving Day Parade www.houstontx.gov/thanksgivingparade // The Thanksgiving Day parade is a 69-year-old holiday tradition showcasing the Houston community and entertaining 20 blocks of parade-goers lining the streets of downtown Houston on Thanksgiving morning.
5. Zoo Boo www.houstonzoo.org/zooboo // This event at the Houston Zoo is the largest family-friendly fall event around town. Activities include: pumpkin patch, candy corners, monster mural, not-so-creepy creature maze, Zoe the Zookeeper’s Howlerween Adventure, festival of fun, mystery boxes and more.
Subscribe Here – http://bit.ly/1R7GZEs