SESSIONS AND BREAKOUTS
Large Group Sessions
1. Identifying Signs of Problematic Anxiety and How to Help Teens in the Moment. – Dr. Karin Price from Texas Children’s Hospital
2. Our Personal Story: Living Expectantly Through Anxiety and Depression. – Sherry Burkhard the Executive Director Mosaics of Mercy
3. Stages of Healing: An Effective Model for Emotional Healing.- Adam Bertoch a Marriage and Family Therapist
4.Mentally Healthy Hearts and Homes. – Kate Turner MA, LPC
5. The Effects of Today’s Technology and Changes Necessary to Build Resilient Individuals. – Tessa Stuckey LPC
1. How to Deal with Manipulative Teens – Bill Jack Davis
2. Connecting with Your Child or Teen Through Play – Dr. Shaun Lester
3. Transforming Depression through Connection – Cheryl Butler
4. Helping the Family Navigate Mental Health Resources – Sherry Burkhard
This is a two-day conference at StoneBridge Church in The Woodlands, TX. The cost is $40 per person. This includes all the main sessions, one breakout session, and lunch catered by Chick-fil-A.
6:00 pm – Doors & Resource Center Open
7:00 pm – Large Group Session 1
8:00 pm – Large Group Session 2
9:30 pm – Resource Center Closes
8:00 am – Doors & Resource Center Open
9:00 am – Large Group Session 3
10:00 am – Break
10:30 am – Young Adult Testimonial
10:45 am – Large Group Session 4
11:30 am – Break
11:45 am – Break Out Sessions
12:30 pm – Lunch Break (provided)
1:30 pm – Young Adult Testimonial
1:45 pm – Large Group Session 5
2:30 pm – Break
2:45 pm – Panel Discussion
3:30 pm – Resource Center Open
4:00 pm – Conference Closes
More details about the conference including speaker bios can be found at gostonebridge.com/equipconference.
From FM 1488: Exit FM 1488 from I-45 and drive 5.7 miles just past the Del Webb subdivision. The StoneBridge Church Gate will be on your left immediately after the stoplight at Old Conroe Road.
From Research Forest Drive in The Woodlands: From I-45, drive west on Research Forest Drive for 7 miles. StoneBridge will be on your right shortly after the stoplight at Crownridge Drive and a short distance before Branch Crossing Drive.