Serve with us during Sharathon: June 14-17
We’d love for you to join us in our mission of spreading hope by serving as a Sharathon volunteer! Sharathon volunteers fill essential roles during our fundraiser event, such as:
- Phone Volunteers* – Take pledge calls from listeners and enter them into our system
- Phone Trainers* – Train phone volunteers and answer any questions (minimum of 2 years prior phone volunteer experience required)
- Greeters – Check-in other volunteers as they arrive, help serve refreshments
- Security – Current or retired peace officers are asked to help ensure safety
- Parking Lot Volunteers – Assist with parking needs
- Prayathon Volunteers – Pray with others for all Sharathon
*Bilingual English/Spanish positions also available
Why volunteer with KSBJ?
Spread God’s love and serve others through volunteering with KSBJ! Being a KSBJ volunteer not only allows you to make a difference in the lives of others, but also your own. It’s your opportunity to build new relationships, strengthen your community and spread hope to others. Whether you choose to pray for others as part of the KSBJ Prayer Team, greet attendees at a KSBJ concert, or work a booth with KSBJ on the Street, you are helping to make a difference and bless others in a way that can last for all time.
How do I sign up to volunteer with KSBJ?
So, how can you serve and be a part of something life-giving? The volunteer application process begins by completing a brief form and submitting a photo of yourself for your volunteer ID card. Once your application is approved, you’ll receive a confirmation email from KSBJ and an invite to complete a background check from Sterling Volunteer. Approved volunteers are asked to cover the $19 cost of the background check and potential additional fees depending on the level of address history required. All volunteers must pass the background check provided before serving at any KSBJ function. After passing the background check, you’ll receive more information about how to sign up for current and future volunteer opportunities.
For all questions or in the event you do not receive an email from Sterling Volunteer within one week of your approved volunteer application, please email KSBJ’s Volunteer Manager, Steven Gonzalez, at email@example.com.
Simply click below to begin your volunteer journey with KSBJ. We can’t wait to serve alongside you!